Search: Posts From Last Day
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-stats-for-2018/ “As of December 31, 2018, we had 106,919 spinning...
Today 03:56 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
4 13 Storage (alt)
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-stats-for-2018/ “As of December 31, 2018, we had 106,919 spinning...
Today 03:56 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
4 12 Homebuilt PC's
What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator? by MaxTheFast
Hi all, I'm building a desktop pc with amd ryzen 2200g. I was going to buy a MSI B450-a pro MB so I had already bought a 2x4GB kit kingston hiperx predator...
Today 03:47 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
7 27 Overclocking AMD Processors