Search: Posts From Last Day
Intel CPU prices going up? by Yousuf Khan[_2_]
Intel's processor prices have been going up recently, rather than down. They're blaming it on production problems. Intel has been well known to be stuck on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:54 AM
by Eric Stevens Go to last post
13 20 General
Why does public IP address of home computer changed depending onwhich ethernet port/nic is being used ? by [email protected]
ipconfig /all output from home computer: (I manually text-edited/filtered out the IPv4 parts for marvel vs nvidia ethernet port): Today I used this ethernet...
Today 08:43 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
2 3 Homebuilt PC's
Diagnosis/conclusion of Skybuck's UBEE cable modem from 2009(tutorial how to get into it even if corrupted) by [email protected]
Hello, My diagnosis/conclusion concerning my UBEE cable modem is: Corruption of download signal over COAX is somehow locking the modem out, or it's done by...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 06:59 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
14 32 Homebuilt PC's
Mysterious internet/ethernet issue (kinda need testing/connection/communicationservice to diagnose it ???) by [email protected]
This is a bit of a long shot, but maybe somebody has seen something like this, I am thinking not but ya never know. Situation is really weird: My PC can play...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:26 AM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
55 126 Homebuilt PC's
Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router (Game Ranger) by [email protected]
Game ranger claims my computer/internet connection is behind a: Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router (Game Ranger) Learn mo " Port-Restricted Cone NAT...
Today 04:13 AM
by Char Jackson Go to last post
6 41 Homebuilt PC's