Search: Posts made by: christineHill
Forum: Acer Computers May 12th 12, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Replies: 3
Posted By christineHill
acer laptop 3050

I have a acer laptop 3050 and tried to us a hp power cord the laptop
will power on but the battery want charge?
I DON,T THINK I,m getting enough power. It will come on with the power
cord but that,s...