Search: Posts From Last Day
New “Quad9” DNS service blocks malicious domains for everyoneq by Mr. Man-wai Chang
New “Quad9” DNS service blocks malicious domains for everyone Full story:...
Today 04:29 AM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
0 5 Homebuilt PC's
question HDDs - portable vs internally mounted by Yes[_2_]
I'm in a quandary, I'm interested in replacing some of the HDs I have (they're around 5 years old now) or at least having a new one on hand as a spare for...
Today 04:21 AM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
4 19 Homebuilt PC's
Is there any proof that Usenet is still international? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Many ISPs have already killed their Usenet service and servers! So how could you be sure that Usenet is still that Usenet? Are we only accessing a local...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:16 AM
by Mr. Man-wai Chang Go to last post
34 425 Homebuilt PC's
Laser Printer Driver setup for Mac by [email protected]
I found this article on the wiki, but do not see any details regarding how to set up printer on the mac. ...
Today 03:56 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 6 Printers
printing with a cover sheet (Mac) by Eli the Bearded
(I originally posted this in comp.sys.mac.misc and got zero response.) Here's the goal: Print a PDF from Preview on up-to-date hardware (Macbook Pro) and...
Yesterday 07:39 PM
by Eli the Bearded Go to last post
2 29 Printers
Can i share my software here by Ebed Tang
Could i share my mysql user agent control software here? It's a software to create a user privilege for mysql database, this software is free, safe to use and...
Yesterday 03:53 PM
by Shadow[_2_] Go to last post
2 29 Homebuilt PC's