Search: Posts From Last Day
Is VLC 3.0.3 for Windows 7? by Mr. Man-wai Chang
On 8/9/2018 5:42 AM, Ant wrote: Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: On 8/6/2018 6:51 AM, wrote: I am currently...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:16 PM
by Phil Hobbs[_4_] Go to last post
19 48 Homebuilt PC's
will we see 2.5/5 Gbps ethernet?? by [email protected]
Seems to me to be a real need for this. If you're pulling data off an NAS at 1 Gbps, that is lukewarm green disk speed. But 10 Gbps is pushing **** uphill over...
Yesterday 04:07 PM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
1 2 Homebuilt PC's
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:38 PM
by Mark Perkins Go to last post
12 60 Storage (alt)
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:38 PM
by Mark Perkins Go to last post
40 113 Homebuilt PC's
Storing brains inside computer + Gaming = Ouch Horror. by [email protected]
I just had a terrible vision of the futu 1. People's brains are going to be stored inside computers. 2. The gaming industry will make copies of these...
Yesterday 02:18 PM
by Ant Go to last post
1 10 Nvidia Videocards