Search: Posts From Last Day
Major upgrade by Rene Lamontagne
I am contemplating upgrading my I7 950 system due to age, which I built in 2010. I would be looking at replacing 5 items. CPU Motherboard Memory Video...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 01:05 AM
by Rene Lamontagne Go to last post
18 43 Homebuilt PC's
Danger Will Rogers: UDMA Drive Cheksum S.M.A.R.T. Talking by Flasherly[_2_]
Never heard a 6G/s SATA cable, stuck in between vanes in plugged run-away thermal CPU cooler fan, up and get smart before. But I did lose a mechanical HDD,...
Today 12:02 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
2 8 Homebuilt PC's