Search: Posts From Last Day
motherboard 5v by T. Ment
My legacy ECS K7S5A motherboard BIOS hardware monitor says the 5v is low. So I used a multimeter to check a USB 5v header pin, and it says 4.75v. The power...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 03:54 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
21 86 Homebuilt PC's
So many online reviews are a mess by Percival P. Cassidy
It's occurred to me that now, with such vendors as Amazon and NewEgg listing items that are actually sold by other vendors, it's impossible to be sure to...
Yesterday 10:54 PM
by Percival P. Cassidy Go to last post
2 28 Storage (alt)
Keep Getting Network 2 by Bill Anderson
I'm running an Asus X299-A system with its Intel Network Adapter. I'm running Win10 64-bit and I've updated the LAN driver to the latest I can find,...
Yesterday 06:00 PM
by Bill Anderson Go to last post
0 13 Asus Motherboards
Can you build this Star Trek Communicator 1966? by [email protected]
On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 8:33:48 PM UTC+8, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote: Meow... ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicator_(Star_Trek) Were they...
Yesterday 02:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 9 Homebuilt PC's