Search: Posts From Last Day
New Windows 7 and 8.1 ISOs Now Available for Download by Mr. Man-wai Chang
New Windows 7 and 8.1 ISOs Now Available for Download Full story:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:05 PM
by 😉 Good Guy 😉 Go to last post
14 90 Homebuilt PC's
HDMI (cable?) Noise PROOF (youtube video) by [email protected]
In this video I explore the HDMI (cable?) noise by cranking up the volume to max on the denon 1909 receiver. As far as I am concerned this is now HARD...
Yesterday 03:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
HDMI vs Analog, Slight humming via HDMI by [email protected]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Today I will go to the repair shop, to tell them the story, and to try and have the DVI monitor repaired. If it is repaired I will...
Yesterday 02:25 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 9 Homebuilt PC's
HDMI vs Analog, Slight humming via HDMI by [email protected]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Today I will go to the repair shop, to tell them the story, and to try and have the DVI monitor repaired. If it is repaired I will...
Yesterday 02:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 8 Nvidia Videocards