Search: Posts From Last Day
Power Supply Failure? by Boris[_5_]
Hi, Machine is a Dell Inspiron 530 desktop, circa 2012, running VistaHP x86, belonging to my 93 year-old mother-in-law. She called me to day and said "It's...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:01 PM
by Boris[_5_] Go to last post
11 37 Dell Computers
Weird floppy drive, How to connect it? by [email protected]
I bought a floppy drive on ebay, intending to replace the dead one in my old Win98 desktop computer. I did not know what I was getting as far as the cables....
Yesterday 08:09 AM
by Paul[_26_] Go to last post
4 20 Homebuilt PC's
Why do SATA drives have those tiny pin power plugs by [email protected]
It seems that since the beginning of computers, everything had Molex plugs and they worked fine. To use a SATA drive, I need an adaptor to convert to those...
Yesterday 07:42 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 27 Homebuilt PC's