Old September 19th 09, 04:13 AM posted to comp.sys.laptops,alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Paul H

Default Reset Vista to "new"...

I'm going to sell it, and the instruction manual, etc. has not been out of
the shrink wrap. But I have Googled, and have some ideas. Thanks,
anyway...

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:26:37 -0500, "Paul H"
wrote:

I have an Acer 4730Z w/Vista Home Premium. I want to put it back to
factory
condition. How? Is there a hidden disk partition that will do it for me?
Press some key while start-up is going on? I have 2 "recovery disks".
Can
I use them? How? TIA, Paul

Don't you have a handbook or at least a sheet of paper with a description
how to
do it?
--
Charles Berliner: Geschichte der AnnaŽlle

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_anna.htm