Old September 19th 09, 02:25 PM posted to comp.sys.laptops,alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Paul H

Default Reset Vista to "new"...

I used Acer eRecovery to cause the hidden disk partition to reformat the
disk and set Windows to factory condition.

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 22:13:32 -0500, "Paul H"
wrote:

I'm going to sell it, and the instruction manual, etc. has not been out of
the shrink wrap. But I have Googled, and have some ideas. Thanks,
anyway...

Then you have a problem because it is a MUST to completely erase all
private
data on the HDD.

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:26:37 -0500, "Paul H"

wrote:

I have an Acer 4730Z w/Vista Home Premium. I want to put it back to
factory
condition. How? Is there a hidden disk partition that will do it for
me?
Press some key while start-up is going on? I have 2 "recovery disks".
Can
I use them? How? TIA, Paul

Don't you have a handbook or at least a sheet of paper with a
description
how to
do it?
--
Charles Berliner: Geschichte der AnnaŽlle

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_anna.htm