Old June 8th 10, 02:28 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Ed Maier

Default Netbook wouldn't charge, Acer kept screws

On 6/7/2010 5:55 PM, Paul H wrote:
My Acer netbook would not charge, even with the charger plugged in. I
had it repaired under warranty. Now everything is good.

Except: I took the hard disk out because they warn that they may (most
likely will) erase the disk. I left the teeny tiny screws in the
netbook. Big mistake! It came back without them. I put the hard disk
back in and the netbook runs fine. However I cannot mount it properly
because a couple of these screws are missing.

I have checked everywhere - Fry's, the Geek Squad, every repair place I
can think of. All the screws they have are too fat. My calls to Acer
fall on deaf ears.

Ideas, anyone? TIA, Paul

Thanks, Paul. Did you need to get a return shipping authority and if so,
how did you obtain it?

Thanks,

Ed