Printing wide pages?

Old February 21st 19, 07:28 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
KenK

Default Printing wide pages?

Any suggestions on printing wide pages? I tried using landscape mode but
still the last two columns were off the page. Use smaller font? I don't see
how.

There must be a way.

TIA

Old February 21st 19, 08:53 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Keith Nuttle

On 2/21/2019 1:28 PM, KenK wrote:
Any suggestions on printing wide pages? I tried using landscape mode but
still the last two columns were off the page. Use smaller font? I don't see
how.

There must be a way.

TIA

Depends on your printer brand and model and the software

Set the scale factor to less than 100%. ie reduce page to 80% of
actual size.

Change paper size. ie instead of 8.5X11 print to 8.5 X 14

Make the column width smaller

--
2018: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre