Idiot posting 'MI5' crap

Old January 1st 08, 01:06 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.tandy
A Nother

Default Idiot posting 'MI5' crap

We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

--
Newsdemon.com Support Team
http://www.newsdemon.com

CRAP [email protected] General 3 December 8th 06 11:15 AM
I'm an idiot Rob Devitt General 9 November 10th 05 02:17 AM
Bottom posting (or is it Top Posting) [email protected] Printers 1 January 20th 05 06:51 PM
Has MSI gone to crap? [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 8 January 2nd 05 05:37 PM
PCI-E is here. Oh....................crap Thomas G. Marshall Dell Computers 0 August 17th 04 04:39 PM