looking for Win 98 Packard Bell Master CD

Old September 10th 18, 08:24 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
David Davidson

Default looking for Win 98 Packard Bell Master CD

I am looking for ANY Packard Bell Master Cd for windows 98. I have a Multimedia 851 that was a dumpster find. I want to restore it to as close to original as possible. It was missing the hard drive, but I had a spare. I just know it is Similar to the Multimedia 955 and 850.(same motherboard from what I can gather.)
Old September 10th 18, 08:26 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
David Davidson

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 2:24:38 AM UTC-5, David Davidson wrote:
I am looking for ANY Packard Bell Master Cd for windows 98. I have a Multimedia 851 that was a dumpster find. I want to restore it to as close to original as possible. It was missing the hard drive, but I had a spare. I just know it is Similar to the Multimedia 955 and 850.(same motherboard from what I can gather.)

Also, I am also looking for the 1.09 Bios for this system (fr500 Motherboard Revision D) I dont think the revision matters, but thought I would include it. thanks again.