Service manuals? Anyone?

Old June 10th 05, 09:12 AM
dj_aris dj_aris is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Jeppe Ladefoged]I have access to the Acer service manuals. So if anyone would like a manual
for a specific model just say so :-)

The list of model i quite long so i will not post i here.

I would very much appreciate if you could sent me the 1605DLC service manual.

Thanx

Old April 23rd 07, 06:51 PM
luccio luccio is offline
Junior Member

Hi Jeppe,

I'm looking for Acer Aspire 1600 series manual.

Would appreciate it very much if you could send me it!

Luccio.
Old April 23rd 07, 06:58 PM
luccio luccio is offline
Junior Member

hi Jeppe,

my email for service manual Acer Aspire 1600 is:

Thanks in advance.
Old April 23rd 07, 07:02 PM
luccio luccio is offline
Junior Member