Audio CD are ****.

Old September 28th 04, 03:25 AM
smh

Got no time to respond to this, Mikey?

========================
From: Curtis Croulet
Subject: had it with DirectCD
Date: 9/22/04

Mike Richter (Roxio ****) splattered:

Mike Richter (Slimy ****) splattered:

terry smith wrote:

15 coasters = end of story.

With that attitude on your part, I'm delighted you reached that
conclusion. OTOH, if you had wanted help in recording audio - which many
of us do without coasters - this would be a good forum in which to seek it.

Old September 28th 04, 04:03 AM
Allen

nospam wrote:
"terry smith" wrote:

Well I will have them backed up on data cds which would form a pile
3.2 meter high approx, as opposed to your 32 meter audio pile,
a significant space saving.

You tried burning audio CDs and failed. Your solution to the problem is to
convince yourself that you didn't really want to burn audio CDs anyway and
now insist on convincing everyone else they don't want to either.

We don't care. I know why I want to burn audio CDs and have no problem
creating them, the same as most people here.

And it's so easy anyone who pays the slightest attention to what he/she
is doing can handle it with no problem. It's time to block this nut.
Allen

Old September 28th 04, 11:35 AM
Graham Mayor

Allen wrote:

It's time to block this nut.

Allen

I was beginning to think that Sammy had found a new pseudonym. Another clown
troll has gone in the bozo bin

--

Graham Mayor

Old September 28th 04, 01:47 PM
terry smith

"nospam" wrote in message
"terry smith" wrote:

Well I will have them backed up on data cds which would form a pile
3.2 meter high approx, as opposed to your 32 meter audio pile,
a significant space saving.

You tried burning audio CDs and failed. Your solution to the problem is to
convince yourself that you didn't really want to burn audio CDs anyway and
now insist on convincing everyone else they don't want to either.

We don't care. I know why I want to burn audio CDs and have no problem
creating them, the same as most people here.

That may be so but you cannot deny my arguements are correct and nobody
has denyed any of the points I have made because they are all valid, and you
know it.
Some people still had a affection for vinyl when cds replaced them and no
doubt some will persist with cds despite their obselesence.

Old September 28th 04, 01:48 PM
terry smith

"Allen" wrote in message

nospam wrote:
"terry smith" wrote:

Well I will have them backed up on data cds which would form a pile
3.2 meter high approx, as opposed to your 32 meter audio pile,
a significant space saving.

You tried burning audio CDs and failed. Your solution to the problem is

convince yourself that you didn't really want to burn audio CDs anyway

and
now insist on convincing everyone else they don't want to either.

We don't care. I know why I want to burn audio CDs and have no problem
creating them, the same as most people here.

And it's so easy anyone who pays the slightest attention to what he/she
is doing can handle it with no problem. It's time to block this nut.
Allen

You are the nut sunshine.

Old September 28th 04, 01:50 PM
terry smith

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message

Allen wrote:

It's time to block this nut.

Allen

I was beginning to think that Sammy had found a new pseudonym. Another

clown
troll has gone in the bozo bin

Ah yes you have no doubt blocked all the people who disagree with you.
Typical childish behaviour.
Try growing up and disproving my arguement, but that would require
some intelligence so maybe it is better for you to bin me.

--

Graham Mayor

Old September 28th 04, 01:51 PM
terry smith

From: Curtis Croulet
Date: 9/22/04

terry smith wrote:

15 coasters = end of story.

With that attitude on your part, I'm delighted you reached that
conclusion. OTOH, if you had wanted help in recording audio - which many
of us do without coasters - this would be a good forum in which to seek

it.

I have given up on cds now, a waste of time, money, space and effort.

Old September 28th 04, 07:55 PM
smh

' -------------------------------------------
Graham Mayor (MS MVP), were you also born
with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?
Does MS stand for "Mikey S-licker"?

Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

I was beginning to think that Sammy had found a new pseudonym. Another clown
troll has gone in the bozo bin

Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker) is a Liar (i)

======================
From: Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker)
Date: (7/15/02)

As far as I am aware only Direct CD will format CDR
=====================

But only 12 days before the above:

======================
From: Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker)
Date: (7/3/02)

Yes - I concede I had missed WriteCD-RW ...

"SR" wrote...
"Dan G." wrote:

Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker) squealed:

It will also work with CDR discs, which none of
the others will.

Beg to differ: WriteCD-RW will read all other
packet-writing, and also will write to CDR. (v-3.5).

I have to agree with this since I also found it much better
than Direct CD and to believe DirectCD is the only packet
writing programme that will handle CDRs just shows he hasn't
looked at the alternatives.

=======================

Old September 29th 04, 01:30 AM
terry smith

' -------------------------------------------

From: Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker)
Date: (7/3/02)

"Dan G." wrote:

Graham Mayor (Mikey S-licker) squealed:

It will also work with CDR discs, which none of
the others will.

Beg to differ: WriteCD-RW will read all other
packet-writing, and also will write to CDR. (v-3.5).

I have to agree with this since I also found it much better
than Direct CD and to believe DirectCD is the only packet
writing programme that will handle CDRs just shows he hasn't
looked at the alternatives.

Graham Mayor (MS MVP), were you also born
with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?
Does MS stand for "Mikey S-licker"?

The guy is obviously a prick, like most Microsoft arselickers.