Why do you let this smh idiot run the group?

Old January 29th 05, 10:23 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) squealed:

snip squealing

Stop that squealing, sicko!

Are you coming, sicko?

Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 6/30/02

When DCD formats, it reads back each sector
to be sure it's well prepared.

With a mismatch, many sectors fail which means
formatting takes a looooooooonng time ...
=====================

After the "looooooooonng" time, the least you'd expect is the media is
"proven." Nah, not with DirectCD.

==================================
From: Mike Richter (Roxio ****)
Subject: Help! Can't copy files to Direct CD
Date: 9/30/02

I'm having a problem with Direct CD. I think it started when I
upgraded to 5.3.1.154. I upgraded again to 5.3.1.154 SP4,
hoping that would fix it, but it's the same.

It is more likely due to a problem with your medium than with the
updates. Are you writing to erasables or write-once blanks? Your
symptoms are familiar to those trying to write fixed-length packets

to an unproven medium.
==================================

After all that "looooooooonng" time, the medium is still "unproven" !!!

Why waste "looooooooonng" time then ???!!!

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------
Old January 30th 05, 01:20 AM
Nil

On 29 Jan 2005, Anonymous ]
wrote in :

Answer questions despite his answers and then we can all
killfile this **** and be done with him.

I suggest you send a copy of the abusive messages, including headers to

and

Old January 30th 05, 04:56 AM
Brendan R. Wehrung

Anonymous ]) writes:
It seems this ****wad answers each question two or three times with his
insane datribes and then no one else answers the question.

For god's sake, people, ignore this **** and answer people who want
help. Ignore the idiot's answer. If he is the only one answering, you
people by default have made this p.o.s. the group's guru. Answer
questions despite his answers and then we can all killfile this ****
and be done with him.

Nobody invites sammy to our sandbox, he just pushes his way in and throws
dirt around. We all wish he'd go play somewhere else.

Brendan

Old January 30th 05, 05:00 AM
Brendan R. Wehrung

Anonymous ]) writes:
In article
Nil wrote:

On 29 Jan 2005, Anonymous ]
wrote in :

Answer questions despite his answers and then we can all
killfile this **** and be done with him.

I suggest you send a copy of the abusive messages, including headers to

and

If it were that easy he would have been gone long ago.

However, I can see now that most of this group deserves the p.o.s. He
seems to fit in quite well with the general attitude of the group.
It's sad to be reminded so rudely of the sick ****s which inhabit
Usenet and condone his type of vicousness.

YOu're a Purple? GO AWAY

Old January 30th 05, 05:12 AM
Nil

On 29 Jan 2005, Anonymous ]
wrote in :

If it were that easy he would have been gone long ago.

So, what have you done that's constructive?

However, I can see now that most of this group deserves the p.o.s.

How do you figure?
Old January 30th 05, 05:55 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) squealed:

snip squealing

Stop that squealing, sicko!

Are you coming, sicko?

Not in a public newsgroup, sicko!

Old January 30th 05, 09:52 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Dan G (****ing Jerk) squeaked:

snip squeaking

Stop that squeaking, sicko!

Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed (6/16/03):

Fixed-length packets are the least reliable and most fragile
format available for CD recording. Use it at your own
(substantial) risk.

Only substantial risk? Why pussyfooting around? The word is
"lethal". Is the word "lethal" no longer in your vocabulary?

----------------------
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 10/15/01
Subject: File Integrity Errors - DirectCD Bug?

Combining the flaky UDF fixed-length packets with
the tendency of erasables (particularly HS) to forget
is LETHAL for archiving.
----------------------

But then:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec ****)
Date: 9/1/99

You may back up ...to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=====================

Imagine backup to the LETHAL for archiving combination!

Old January 30th 05, 10:14 AM
jack

Anonymous ] wrote:
: In article
: Nil wrote:
::
:: On 29 Jan 2005, Anonymous ]
::

:
: If it were that easy he would have been gone long ago.
:
: However, I can see now that most of this group deserves the p.o.s.
: He seems to fit in quite well with the general attitude of the
: group. It's sad to be reminded so rudely of the sick ****s which
: inhabit Usenet and condone his type of vicousness.

Stupid, clueless idiot. Wait a minute, what's that sound? ....PLONK!
J.

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 10/15/01

Combining the flaky UDF fixed-length packets with
the tendency of erasables (particularly HS) to forget
is LETHAL for archiving.
-------------------------

But then:
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec ****)
Date: 9/1/99

You may back up ...to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=====================

Imagine backup to the LETHAL for archiving combination!

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

[CompaqProblems] Fw: A Forward From the Yahoo! CompaqProblems Group Kevin Childers Compaq Computers 0 July 9th 04 05:25 AM
Installing Ati Radeon 9700 drivers to Mandrake Linux 9.2 Meinz General Hardware 2 January 15th 04 06:09 PM
Help Winston Packard Bell 11 August 28th 03 10:05 PM
Editorial comment: The constant griping between RTFM and Elector has just about killed this newsgroup Ben Myers Packard Bell 12 August 24th 03 02:02 PM
Attn: Mr. Elector--Your going to love this one Winston Packard Bell 14 July 15th 03 07:37 PM