Zebra LP2824 with seagull drivers??

Old May 15th 18, 10:47 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
mike

Default Zebra LP2824 with seagull drivers??

Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit
Zebra LP2824 label printer.
Zebradesdigner2 label software.

The system does just what I want except
that the label is offset vertically and the top
..1" or so is cut off.
I've tried every setting I can find in the setup
with no change. Yes, I've run both the hardware and
software calibration routines.

This symptom is reported on the web with the solution
being Seagull drivers.
I can install the Seagull drivers. Zebra_2017.1
The configuration
has additional setups for offsetting the label.

Problem is that I can't get Zebradesigner2 to use the driver.
Installing an additional driver gives me only the options
from Zebra.

The Seagull driver wizard recognizes the Zebra driver
and allows me to check the box and update it, but it just gets me back
to the old zebra driver
ZDesigner LP2824.

I've gone into device manager and manually deleted all the labelprinter
drivers.
I've uninstalled both printers and zebradesigner and reinstalled
Seagull driver then Zebradesigner2.
Zebradesigner2 then seagull driver.
The Seagull driver and the Zebra driver are both in the devices and
printers list and the configuration screen
works. I just can't get the label printer software to use it.

Ideas?

character with accent - Zebra TLP3842 - Seagull driver dje Printers 0 December 5th 07 10:59 AM
Zebra (Eltron) TLP 272 Label Printer Drivers Herb Stein Printers 0 October 30th 07 02:45 AM
Zebra LP2144 Zeepowlee Printers 0 March 29th 06 11:09 PM
Zebra ZPL help [email protected] Printers 1 March 21st 06 02:36 PM
Zebra s300 Tony Boy Printers 3 November 22nd 05 03:48 PM