Does changing a laptop battery affect the files stored on the laptop?

Old August 27th 12, 11:03 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Adelaedith

Default Does changing a laptop battery affect the files stored on the laptop?

There may come a time where I need to change the laptop battery. I'm
wondering, is memory of all your documents stored within the battery, or
within some kind of hard drive.

Well I'm there, what benefits will changing the laptop battery bring

[image: http://www.snshi.com/pic/cheku/xilie...060001593.jpg]
'best acer laptop ac adapter'
(http://www.laptopkeyboardsworld.com/acer_c197) 'best asus laptop ac
adapter' (http://www.laptopkeyboardsworld.com/asus_c189) 'best acer