Cannot create DIHPAiOFaxManager object Error message

Old February 26th 05, 05:17 AM
grkumar

Default Cannot create DIHPAiOFaxManager object Error message

When I click "send a fax" on the HP Director I receive the message
"Cannot create DIHPAiOFax Manager object". I have no clue what that
means. This is a new message I have not received before.

I uninstalled and reinstalled my all-in-one printer, which took me
forever.

I have run the fax wizard from the HP Director, but issues persists.